Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year New Day New Me

So, this is the year I blog consistently, faithfully and daily. Stop laughing...It just seems like life is happening so quickly that it is difficult to take the time to write about life happening so quickly.
Another year has gone by and I get to look at a brand new, shiny, never been used year and set my intentions for it. One of my spiritual practices is to daily read something, anything, by Ernest Holmes, founder of Centers for Spiritual Living. This morning I read, "The reflection of an image in a mirror is an exact likeness of the image which is held before the mirror. And so it is the Law of Good reflects back to you a likeness of the images of your own thought. Thus we are told that we reflect the glory of God. But too often we reflect the fear and limitation of the human rather than the glory of God."
With that in mind, I set my intentions for the new year. I set my intentions with love instead of in fear and I set my intentions with power instead of doubt. So, 2012, I accept more love, more joy, more peace, more prosperity, more unity, more wholeness, more health, more of the good that life has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment